Join Target Assets Protection leaders as they share their experiences in Stores and Supply Chain and answer your questions about what a career in AP could look like.
Leaders will be sharing more about the company as well as our Assets Protection internship and full-time leadership roles around the country. Our panel of leaders will also be taking questions from the audience.
Target is one of the world’s most recognized brands and one of America’s leading retailers. Help us continue that success as you discover your career.
Target Assets Protection:
• Lead and influence a safe & secure culture by driving physical security processes and educating store teams on emergency preparedness procedures
• Own the prevention, identification, and resolution of external and internal theft cases
• Anticipate and identify theft and shortage trends by using technology, reporting, and live surveillance
• Educate and support teams on operational shortage priorities
• Plan, drive, and execute strategies to deliver business results while prioritizing the guest
The gathering will be followed by an optional break-out session with Target recruiters.
We look forward to seeing you there!