At 24 Hour Home Care, our vision is to be admired for our people, passion, and performance. As a trusted and innovative in-home care company, 24 Hour Home Care provides high-quality, customized caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental & intellectual disabilities. With many local and national prestigious awards, including INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest-Growing Companies for 8 consecutive years & Fortune’s Best Places to Work in 2020, it’s an exciting time to join Team24! Here you have the opportunity to impact the lives of others, while working with a team of highly motivated individuals.
We currently have an opening for a Care Coordinator position on our Operations Team in our El Segundo office. However, you will be working remotely to start, as we anticipate transitioning back into the office in August. Schedule: Thursday-Monday 3:30 pm-12:00 am.
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Work closely with our clients and build strong relationships with all parties involved in their care
- Act as the main point of contact for clients and our caregivers
- Take incoming phone calls from clients and caregivers and address any questions or concerns
- Staffing/Scheduling: Match the caregiver’s skill set with the client’s needs
- Manage caregivers including but not limited to employee relations, performance management, determining pay, staffing, etc
- Learn and assist with billing and payroll processes
- Receive extensive hands-on training on the healthcare/home care industry, medical terminology, and providing legendary customer service
- Handling a high volume of inbound and outbound from clients, caregivers, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 year’s customer service experience
- Exceptional phone etiquette, as you will be handling a high volume of calls daily
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive “Can Do” attitude
- Highly dependable – excellent attendance record & strong work ethic
- Highly Organized
WHAT BENEFITS & PERKS YOU WILL ENJOY
- 4 days of paid volunteer time off
- Your birthday day off plus PTO, holidays, and floating holidays
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Fun team building events & virtual activities
- Fitness reimbursement & access to wellness programs (e.g. Calm app)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, pet insurance & more!
Apply here or email your resume to email@example.com!
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution – continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.