Full Job Description
3D Hologroup is an Augmented Reality focused company that deals in AR hardware resales and custom AR software development. We truly believe that AR is the next big technological revolution that will overtake the smartphone craze of the previous decade. We partner with companies the understand their business needs to develop custom AR implementations. We also develop our own in-house AR applications that we license.
The 3D Hologroup internship program will allow students to gain hands-on experience and knowledge of the processes and technology that go into developing Augmented Reality software, while gaining insight into the inner workings of a company.
The Augmented Reality Developer Intern will work as part of a team to developer Augmented Reality related projects. The intern will focus on 3 key projects. 1) Develop an Augmented Reality application for Special Needs individuals 2) Develop an Augmented Reality application for the Healthcare space 3) Develop an Augmented Reality application for the software development space. Specific subprojects can be tailored to meet the applicant’s specific skills and interests.
- Computer Science Background with prior experience or coursework in a modern programming or scripting language such as C#.
- Comfort working and communicating in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary, collaborative technology environment
- Working knowledge or enthusiasm to learn about AR.
- Experience with Application Development
- Experience with Unity
- Good understanding of intuitive user interface and design
- Programming skills using object-oriented languages
- Experience with using wearables such as HoloLens/Hololens 2 or Magic Leap
- Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior undergraduate level student OR a student in pursuit of a Master’s degree in Computer Science.
- Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term OR has graduated within the 1 year of the start of the program.
- Must be available to work part-time, 10 – 20 hours per week.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship.
- Able to work remotely within United States and have own computer.
Benefits of a 3D Hologroup Internship:
- Fully remote/virtual experience
- Gain hands-on experience in the daily operation of a commercial company.
- Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences
- Comprehensive, value-added project(s).
- Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment.
- Develop skills specific to your major.
- Opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
For more information please visit us at https://3dhologroup.com