Human Resources Intern
3D HoloGroup is creating products and applications, no one has ever seen before. That’s our specialty. And right now, we need someone who can be a part of one of these new creations we call PatientCaAR™. PatientCaAR™ helps doctors by removing time consuming information processes. Through HIPPA compliant interactive AR (augmented reality) glasses and I-SAID™ technology, doctors and their staff can quickly, securely and efficiently review and update patient information while they work, allowing the ability to immediately go on to the next waiting patient.
We’re searching for that special person who enjoys technology, healthcare, and marketing – all rolled up into one. If you feel your career is headed in this direction, then this just may be your pathway to a faster track on the most dynamic, innovative and what is expected to be, important technology railway already advancing.
· Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior undergraduate level student OR a student in pursuit of a Master’s and Doctorate degrees.
· Student must be returning to school in the Fall Term OR has graduated within the 1 year of the start of the program.
· Must be available to work part-time, 10 – 20 hours per week. Our goal is not to interfere with your school education, but to enhance it.
· Full-time can be discussed.
· Credit towards study/graduation – Please have your administrator contact us.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States without VISA sponsorship.
· Able to work remotely within United States and have own computer.
Benefits of a 3D HoloGroup Internship:
· Fully remote/virtual experience
· Gain hands-on experience in the daily operation of a commercial company and fast paced start-up environment.
· Apply skills and knowledge learned in the classroom to on-the-job experiences.
· Comprehensive, value-added project(s).
· Work in teams and with colleagues in a professional environment.
· Develop skills specific to your major.
· Opportunities for professional development by building relationships and learning about other parts of the business.
3D HoloGroup has partnered with the largest selection of AR hardware manufacturers on the market. But we’re not just resellers, we’re solutions providers. We specialize in AR software architecture and systems integration. Our customers trust us to design for their needs. They use our products and services to provide training for their personnel, students and their customers; safety and related instructional use for safer work environments and government requirements; visually enhanced comprehension of complex procedures; and most every use AR a mind can create.
Our team is comprised of talented engineers, artists, scientists, communications specialists, MD’s, technical gurus, healthcare professionals, and importantly, AR design and implementation experts, all with hands-on experience in multiple dynamic technologies. We’ve designed and built fully immersive one-of-a-kind AR software used in gaming, database schemas to manipulate 3D models via hand gestures and voice command, conversant, interactive artificially intelligent (AI) anatomically correct human-like characters, and more.
For more information, please visit https://3dhologroup.com