Who Are We?
Genus/ABS Global partners with farmers to transform how we nourish he world! Genus ABS is a market leader in dairy and beef genetics and is uniquely positioned as a global player, with a dedicated, multi-species research and development (R&D) function and an international distribution network. We breed and distribute the genes of the world’s best bulls, scientifically selecting livestock whose offspring is designed to increase the profitability of our customers, who are some of the world’s biggest farmers and food producers
Our vision is clear: Pioneering animal genetic improvement to help nourish the world.
Inventory and Document Control Intern is responsible for supporting the archival process of all historical documents. This position will assist with creation, update, and review of documents. Documents may include, but are not limited to, standard operating procedures (SOPs), forms, guides, and other documents. Additionally, this individual will assist with warehouse inventory control. The Inventory and Document Control Intern position will work closely with the Quality and Supply Chain departments, but will interact with all departments at IntelliGen Technologies.
- Maintain and archive documents, such that they are well organized and easily retrieved
- Assists the Quality Assurance Analyst and Supply Chain Manager with document control including document creation and revision.
- Assists with investigation of non-conformances and updates records appropriately.
- Supports the Inventory Control Specialist with inventory maintenance, including receipt of inventory into the warehouse.
- Comply with established quality, safety, and environmental procedures and policies
Qualifications and Experience:
- Recent high-school graduate or pursuing a degree at an accredited two-year or four-year college or university
- Strong attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office required
- Familiarity with Microsoft teams and SharePoint preferred
Capabilities and Behaviors:
- Lives and displays the Genus ABS Values and behaviors at all times in their day to day ways of working.
- Maintain professional verbal and written communications with co-workers, internal and external customers, and vendors at all times.
- Be flexible with respect to job responsibilities and consistently strive to be an effective team member.
- Strive to advance your skills and display a willingness to accept future development.
- Actively participate in Company training opportunities to further develop skills applicable to the department.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the Company’s business and the department’s role within the company.