Accelerated Behavioral Change, Inc (ABC, Inc) is a rapidly-growing Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA) business serving the Los Angeles area. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who are interested in joining our company. Join our team as we grow and help children with autism-spectrum disorder.
We are looking for Behavior Technicians. Behavior Technicians are responsible for implementing Behavior Intervention Plans and skill acquisition goals designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA). We are currently hiring for part-time to full-time in the Greater Los Angeles area including the San Fernando Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Long Beach, Lancaster, and Palmdale. You don’t need to be a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT). We will train you to become an RBT.
- High School Diploma; Currently Enrolled in College; College Degree Preferred
- Preference given to BA/BS in Psychology, Education, Special Education, Child Development, Social Work, or similar fields.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Preference given to bilingual English/Spanish
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide quality 1:1 instruction to children with ASD in communication, social, play, and adaptive skills
- Collect treatment plan data
- Apply feedback and training on Registered Behavior Technician performance given by the lead BCBA or BCaBA
- Provide behavior support inside and outside of the home or classroom when applicable
- Attend a variety of training sessions and other related company meetings
- Adhere to applicable laws, rules, and regulations specified b y regulatory agencies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive hourly compensation
- $17 – $27 depending on education and experience
- Compensation for travel time and mileage
- Comprehensive training that meets eligibility to become a Registered Behavior
- Technician (RBT)
- Supervision offered for individuals pursuing BCBA or BCaBA certification