Pay Range: $19-$22
Depending upon work experience and credentials.
Enjoy working outdoors? Would you like to gain some experience in Forestry? ACRT Pacific is currently seeking energetic entry-level professionals who enjoy working outdoors. This is a full-time opportunity for individuals who are looking to gain some Forestry experience. Our Consulting Utility Foresters are ideal for professionals with an educational background in forestry, horticulture, arboriculture, biology, environmental studies, conservation or related disciplines and who would like to gain experience in these fields and line of work.
Contingent at the approval of our clients, our Foresters patrol for hazard trees, perform identification, inspection, and evaluation of trees and brush along utility lines. They also assist in the submitting inspection results to clients with recommendations; Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of assigned tree clearance crews; Discuss and negotiate line-clearance crew access issues; Serve as a liaison between clients, tree crews, and client customers. Note: This position is designated as a Safety-Sensitive role.
This is a position that involves travel throughout the Bay area surrounding areas.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- 1-year related experience in the green industry or related field OR
- A 2 or 4-year degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Biology, Environmental studies or related field
- Ability to identify local trees and knowledge of growth rates desired
- Ability to work independently, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in rugged terrain and inclement weather
- Ability to read and follow maps
- Valid Driver License and ability to drive and operate a 4×4 vehicle
- Proficient use in Microsoft Office Programs
- ACRT Pacific offers competitive wages and excellent benefits.
- ACRT Pacific is 100% employee-owned; it’s not just a job…it’s YOUR Company!!!
- ACRT Pacific offers excellent benefits for our employee-owners and their families.
- Company provided vehicle for commuting and travel
- Company Cellphone
- Company Gas Card
- 401 K Match
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required
- Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) with a great vesting schedule
- Professional credential reimbursement
- Other Company Paid Benefits