To report results in a timely manner assisting operations support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Must rely on a team oriented approach to handling duties, good communication skills, differentiate items out of spec, correlate numbers between different processes, able to work independent in accomplishing sampling and testing.
- Verifying sufficient inventory of testing supplies and maintaining cleanliness of the lab environment.
- Must follow documented SOP’s and Safety Rules.
- Prompt attendance and willing to work the assigned schedule is a must.
- All other duties as assigned. Exemplify the ADM core values in daily activities: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Resourceful, Teamwork, and Responsibility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates in an applied science preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Position requires the ability to lift 50 pounds and be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Basic understanding of chemistry, math and operation of standard lab equipment.
- Lab experience preferred
- Be able to multi-task and follow instructions
- Employees in this position may be exposed to various potential chemical and food allergens due to the nature of our business and the requirements of the job. If there is any reason such exposure would interfere with your ability to perform this role or work at the location, please notify the hiring manager.