Agile Systems, Inc. (www.agilesi.com) is a growing product engineering and development company for the electronic industry.Ideal candidate will be someone with software and electrical engineering experience who wants to contribute and learn in a fast pace R/D work environment, and is willing to take on new challenges. A problem solver who can debug and troubleshoot software, electronic, and potentially mechanical issues with minimal supervision.
• C++/C/C#, Python programming for Windows and Linux
• Hardware, electronics and software Testing
• Provide test reports using Google doc, Word and Excel
• Prototype testing including software validations with software engineers
• Ability to program and debug using C/C++/Python on Windows, Linux and embedded systems
• Comfortable with running software testing/validation on prototypes and working with software engineer
• Comfortable to run test procedure and help set up internal process
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel
• Strong written and oral communication skills, excellent organization skills and attention to detail.
• Currently enrolled in CE,CS or EE major
• Be able to understand basic electronics sub-systems such as flash/eeprom/sram, I2C/SPI, GPIOs
• Experience using embedded platforms such as Raspberry PI or Arduino
• Familiar with digital and analog circuits, be able to read datasheets.
• A BS or Master degree from CE,CS, EE fields
• 1 to 2 years of related experience.
About Agile Systems, inc.
Agile Systems is a recognized leader in the workflow structure of thermal inkjet printing, controller boards, and top-down integration. We provide turn-key solutions to the consumer, medical, biotech, and Ink-Jet markets.
Agile Systems is an engineering consulting firm with expertise in:
• Turn-key electronics and firmware solutions
• Driver development
• Rapid prototyping of embedded firmware, FPGAs, low power ASICs, and high speed circuit design
• Application software development for Linux and Windows
• Vision system and image processing.
• Test tool development, system test, validation, and characterizations.