-Flexible hours & work remotely-
-Internships and Full Time Positions Available-
This posting is for the role of an Associate Trainee position with the agriculture and natural resources division of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Northwest Real Estate, the leading Agricultural Real Estate brokerage in the Northwest. This position will provide insight into agricultural real estate in one of the premier regions in the Northwest while also instilling the structure, habits, and network needed to become a success in this industry.
We have availability in the following rolls:
1) Real Estate
2) Website design and coding.
3) Digital, Print and Social Media Marketing
3) Graphic Design
Our group of specialized agents are backed by the powerhouse that is Berkshire Hathaway. Our tight-knit group has closed millions in sales in this past year and is on target to hit high level goals this year. In order for you to see success in real estate, you will need to develop strong habits of consistency, communication and reliability.
– Spring/summer commitment to the Junior Associate Training Program
– Availability for a commitment of 20+ hours per week
– Must always be punctual and in communication with our team.
– The sense of urgency, a yearning to learn, ambition to be successful and demonstration of top-notch communication and responsibility.
This independent contractor position will work remotely and require access to a strong wifi connection, the ability to travel throughout the state of Oregon/Washington and attend occasional meetings in the Willamette Valley.
How to Apply:
Email with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
2. A short paragraph describing why you would be a good fit for the position
3. Subject line of email should be: Intern Position | (Insert Your Name)