Are you an undergraduate or graduate student looking to get experience in public accounting? All of our interns have the opportunity to work within our Promoting Opportunities & Outstanding Leaders (POOL) program which provides exposure to tax, audit, and consulting.
Our winter interns work alongside both our audit and tax teams but, get hands-on experience in tax within a variety of different industries. It is our belief that by providing broad exposure to the variety of services and niches within our firm, our interns and future staff will be better equipped to effectively serve our clients.
Belong here and experience unlimited opportunities to grow, learn and lead.
- Developing a broad understanding of complex accounting and auditing concepts
- Identifying and communicating accounting and auditing matters to senior associates and managers
- Preparing tax returns
- Examining and organizing accounts and tax records
- Computing taxes owed according to prescribed rates, laws, and regulations
- Assisting in conducting tax research, studies and special projects
- Expected Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance or Economics from an accredited college/university between May 2022 and August 2023
- Superior communication skills
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Ambitious with a desire to continually improve
Using the external link provided, submit a copy of your resume, a cover letter describing how you meet the desired attributes and a copy of your updated transcript(s). Be sure to upload all documents in PDF format.
Note – Applications MUST be submitted with the external link in order to be considered.
Application Deadline: October 29, 2021 by 5:00 PM