Are you looking to further enhance your business acumen and be exposed to a wide variety of industries? A role offering autonomy and measurable personal impact from day 1? A clear path towards leading your own team and managing blue-chip client relationships in one years’ time?
If this resonates with you, read on.
AlphaSights is composed of ambitious professionals committed to accelerating progress for our clients and helping them make more informed decisions. In the Manager Development Program (MDP), you’ll initially act as the connection point between our clients and industry experts. Your role is to understand our clients’ knowledge gaps, identify experts with the knowledge that can address them and then to recruit & connect those experts with our clients.
In this role, you’ll quickly develop effective project management, client communication, business development, and time management skills. After meeting core delivery KPIs and showing leadership, you can apply for our Manager role after 12 months. As a Manager, you will be tasked with managing a book of accounts, a team and serving as a leader within the Client Service Team.
This is a fast-paced, commercial role with a clear focus on results and revenue generation, and individuals who succeed at AlphaSights often embark on successful careers in commercial and operational leadership. We’ve seen MDP Associates go on to serve in Vice-President roles in the company and view this program as a critical way of building our leadership pipeline to continue fueling our high-growth as a business.
Additional Features Include:
- Eligibility for an accelerated track to a manager position in as early as 12 months, based on performance
- A senior sponsor to coach and guide you on your application to manager
- Placement into our experienced associate cohort, gaining added exposure in mentorship, project ideation, and networking/social events
- A resource toolkit that outlines expectations in your measurement criteria, training opportunities, and professional development courses
- Learn more about the AlphaSights career path here.
From the moment you join us as a MDP Associate, you’ll have significant autonomy and personal responsibility. You’ll receive training and professional development opportunities to help you excel in your role and will be looked to as a promising future leader by your team. You’ll work in a company of driven colleagues from around the world: we work as one global team that’s dedicated to growing our business, improving ourselves, supporting one another, and celebrating wins together.
What We Look For:
AlphaSights welcomes candidates with different backgrounds and experiences. Here are some qualities that many of our successful applicants possess:
- 2+ years of full time work experience, post graduation
- Innate curiosity and excitement about the world of business, ideally evidenced through choice of past work experiences, undergraduate degree, past internships, etc.
- A client-first mindset, which means a relentless commitment to work on clients’ behalf and surpass their expectations
- The drive and resilience to deliver excellent service amidst tight timelines and changing circumstances
- Growth mindset: the ability to develop in your role over time and view setbacks as learning opportunities
- Fluency in English is essential. Fluency in a relevant foreign language is a plus
Are you hesitant to submit an application because you’re not sure if you check every box? Reach out anyway! We’d love to hear from you and see how you can drive impact in our firm.
What You Can Expect:
- A fast-paced environment with measurable deliverables and a focus on results
- An accelerated path into our Manager role in as little as 12 months
- The opportunity to gain transferable skills, including results-oriented research, sales, negotiation, commercial acumen, professional communication, and project and time management
- A team-oriented, strongly supportive culture emphasizing transparency, continuous feedback, professional development, and celebrating wins
- A professional development team that works to ensure that you’re supported and on a clear career trajectory both within our firm and beyond
- Comprehensive medical benefits (health, vision, and dental)
- Subsidized lunch program, corporate gym discounts, monthly team events, free breakfast & snacks
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At AlphaSights, we believe that investing in DEI is the right thing to do and is vital to driving progress. We go the extra mile to build teams of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, because diversity of thought drives innovation and knowledge diffusion which creates value for our clients, employees, and society.
We are a people-centric company, where every person is evaluated based on their merit. Our action plan is clear: recruit top talent based on our core values, invest massively in people’s development, and follow a structured DEI strategy so that everyone is always treated equitably and with respect.
AlphaSights provides global investment and business professionals with on-demand access to business expertise across all industries and geographies. Through AlphaSights, decision makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, and corporates connect with a dynamic network of industry experts that provide qualitative and quantitative market insights, industry expertise, and execution support. Leveraging cutting-edge technology and our global team of 1,000+ professionals in nine offices on three continents, we support our clients 24/7 around the globe. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.