Alpine is looking for Foresters to add to our forest inventory operation. The primary role would be supervising the cruising of fixed radius plots in plantation stands. Alpine foresters have diverse roles that range from Long Term Planning, Field Data Collection, Carbon Offset and even Software Development. The successful candidate will be quick to learn new technology, possess excellent problem-solving skills and be intellectually curious. Lets start the conversation!
- 2 or 4 year degree in a Forestry Related Discipline
- Valid Drivers’ License and acceptable driving record
- Willing to re-locate
- Willingness to be away from home for 5 days at a time
- Full-time Position
- Medical Insurance (Company Paid)
- Dental Insurance (Company Paid)
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Consistent overtime 10-20hours a week during field season.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year