Altar’d State is an inspiring lifestyle and fashion brand that provides a warm and creative experience, we are rooted in community and committed to giving back. We approach each day with a creative-first mindset, reimagining the shopping experience with an authenticity and artfulness that is uniquely Altar’d State. We are a portfolio of brands driven by optimism, creativity and giving back.
At Altar’d State we bring together strong, collaborative people into a culture of support, accountability, and passion for the brand and product. Our goal is to inspire our employees to create an exceptional experience for our guest and do the right thing.
As the IT Infrastructure & Operations Intern you will get hands on experience and will actively contribute to meaningful projects and tasks, working closely with all areas of IT.
IT Intern Duties and Responsibilities
- Ascertain business requirements
- Gather and record system processes and procedures
- Identify and layout architectures, designs, and schemas
- Assess and document programs, jobs, and schedules
- Define and map data workflows, dependencies, and connections
- Organize and maintain IT resources
- Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or Business Analytics major
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well in teams
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Gain hands-on experience in an IT position
- Interact across all aspects of
- Shadowing and training experiences with knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to attend networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- Compensation available