- Help conduct the smooth operation of a fast-paced—and friendly—financial planning office.
- Work remotely as an Intern of an independent advisor franchisee with a financial advisory practice of Ameriprise Financial.
- This position completes tasks which allow the advisor to focus more time and energy on client acquisition and deepening client relationships.
- The intern position supports the many different tasks for which the practice is responsible and ties directly to the overall business plan of the practice.
- This position allows the advisor the assurance he/she needs to know that his/her practice is being maintained and supported within Ameriprise Financial guidelines.
- Responsibilities and Time Allocation – Will change over time to meet the needs of the practice and can include other duties as assigned by the advisor.
- Enrolled college student (Preferably Sophomore or Junior status)
- Not on athletic scholarship
- Strong oral and written communication skills
• Answer questions and provide readily available information to clients and prospects
• Conduct client and prospect appointment reminder calls and check-in calls on follow up items
• Coordinate marketing events • Perform other allowable duties as assigned by the financial advisor • Conduct client appointment reminder calls and check-in calls on follow up items
• Document client contact/calls