Global Management Trainee (GMTi) Program Internship
Dreaming Big is a core ingredient at Anheuser-Busch. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and crafting meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for only the most ambitious, curious, and bold people that have the potential to become senior leaders and lead future growth for our company.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Global Management Trainee Internship (GMTi) Program. The Global Management Trainee Internship is an intensive 10-week program that attracts driven individuals who can take on exciting, cross-functional projects in one of our business units. This internship is a pipeline into our full-time Global Management Trainee Program.
Interns are placed on a project within one of our business functions, including but not limited to: Supply, Sales, Marketing, Logistics, Solutions (Tech), or People departments. You will own and deliver on a strategic project that is impactful to the business. At the end of your internship, you will present your project and final results to members of our senior leadership team in the North America Zone.
Past Project Examples
- Gap analysis and implementation of brewery tools including trackers & monitoring systems to increase efficiency
- Optimized Analytics for Learning Algorithm to increase sales rep knowledge and account performance in the field
- Create Route-to-Market strategy for E-Commerce, working with Sales and Solutions teams
Qualifications – External
Our company culture is crucial to our success and because of that we don’t judge solely by major or background. Some qualities that we do look for are:
- GPA: >3.0
- Majors: Open to all majors
- Driven, bold candidates who want leadership, ownership, and impact
- Strong analytical and creative thinking abilities
- Mobile throughout US locations