Founded more than 160 years ago, Anheuser-Busch is the undisputed leader of the U.S. beer industry. We proudly brew Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA, Stella Artois and more…even beyond beer. At Anheuser-Busch, our proud heritage is not only built by the quality of our products, but also our people, and we’re excited for people like you to join our team of over 19,000 colleagues united in the dream of bringing people together for a better world.
We believe in learning by doing. Our University Programs are crafted to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers, allowing recent graduates to develop and get exposure to different roles and challenges. We value curious and ambitious people who are open and willing to embrace opportunities in different locations across our company.
If this sounds like you, then we encourage you to apply to our Technology Trainee (TTPi) Program Internship! We believe in investing in our future leaders today and through immersive exposure to our solutions business operations and relevant experiences right from the start, our program is designed to fast-track the careers of future leaders and change makers. The program takes place over the course of 10-weeks however, we are flexible to adjust as necessary based on the external environment and business need. Throughout the program, TTPis will gain an in-depth of the solutions business while experiencing projects supporting either the Logistics (Supply Chain), Sales (Wholesaler), Marketing or Finance organizations, as well as flexing creative and analytical muscles through project work in the solutions segment.
TTPi Program Details:
- Zone Induction (several locations) with local Leadership team, to learn about Anheuser-Busch’s overall strategy, business functions, and people structure.
- Project Experience in one of our Logistics, Sales, Marketing, and Finance operations to understand the commercial routine of the business, through the opportunity deep dive into a project within these areas.
- Deep dive into support functions, leadership & functional trainings and exposure to senior leaders throughout the program.
- Development opportunities to help boost skillset and build long-term leadership potential.
- Upon successful completion of the program, you will tackle an exciting new challenge in your first role. Exact role placement will be determined based upon your capabilities, interests, preferences, and performance during the program.
TTPi Program Requirements:
You own your future, and the speed of your career growth will depend on your talent, efforts and results. Should you meet the following minimum requirements we encourage you to apply immediately:
- Current university student or recent university graduate – Bachelor’s Degree with a GPA 3.0 or greater.
- A background in Computer Science, Info Systems, and Engineering may help but all majors are accepted.
- Geographical & Functional mobility – open to experiencing different functions and locations across the U.S. during the 10-week internship.
Ideal TTPi Candidate:
- Uses data and insights to provide effective solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates leadership capability in previous work experience and/or extracurricular activities.
- Self-motivated to get results and deliver above and beyond expectations.
- Comfortable working in teams, actively listens, seeks diverse opinions, and fosters inclusion.
- Embraces ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Able to optimally manage several projects at once, while being agile in the face of setbacks and change.
- Operates with an open mind, is insightful and innovative, wants to know “why” and has diverse interests.
- Consistently questions the status quo, seeks opportunities to improve processes, not afraid of change or taking calculated risks.