- At Ann Taylor, we see beauty in a woman’s real life. From simple pleasures to more momentous occasions, the life she lives offers far more allure than any fantasy. She cultivates it with careful thought and curiosity, choosing only what feels right and rings true. She has the courage to know who she is. And she knows we know her too. Along the way, we’ve been a constant source of inspiration and style, helping her look and feel her best at every moment. It’s something we try to do with everything we create: elevate her everyday, every day.We believe what you do is just as important as how you do it. We’re committed to fostering a community where all Associates lead with their strengths, feel connected to what we stand for, are accountable to growing our culture together, and are supported in their individual development. You’re invited to discover the unparalleled opportunities that await you.Ready to apply? We currently have an opportunity for a Join our Talent Network – Ann Taylor to join our team located at our Store 1280-Hilton Head Outlets-ANN-Bluffton, SC 29910.Position Overview:
- Don’t see the job you’re looking for? We’d love to get to know you and stay in touch. Please create a profile and tell us about yourself so we can stay share future opportunities.
- At ascena and all of our brands, we provide all women and girls with fashion and inspiration for living confidently every day. We offer a wide range of opportunities, including management, sales and stock support, full-time, part-time and seasonal associate positions.
- Discover your place in our future!
- Store 1280-Hilton Head Outlets-ANN-Bluffton, SC 29910
- Regular/Part time
Equal Employment Opportunity
- The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business.
- The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process.
- Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.