Applied CAx is a Siemens Software Solution Partner supporting innovative design and manufacturing companies with software and technical services. We were recognized as the 2020 Partner of The Year for North America. We are growing and looking for a great person to join our team.
We are looking for an intern with strong written and verbal communication skills to support our marketing and sales teams in a broad range of content creation and production for campaigns. A variety of tasks will be available to you as we discover and utilize additional talents and interests.
Position Description: Assist our Digital Marketing Manager and our Sales Managers as we provide content, messaging, and materials to our existing and prospective customers.
Potential tasks & Responsibilities include:
- Email and newsletter creation (content entry, layout adjustment, campaign scheduling)
- Content creation (technical blogs)
- Social media coordination (content creation and planning, brand management and reporting)
- Website management assistance (content entry, layout adjustment)
A shortlist of skills that you should be able to demonstrate:
- Willingness to learn about new industries and fields
- Research skills
- Brainstorm with engineers to distill and extract key messages into a rough draft
- Content creation (technical copywriting, graphic design, video)
- Strong attention to detail, good communications skills
- Ability to multi-task and juggle multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Social media reporting
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Bonus: Familiarity with Salesforce and email applications such as Pardot, Mailchimp, Constant Contact
The ideal candidate will be interested in the engineering & manufacturing fields, be comfortable with some degree of self-direction and be comfortable with constructive critiques of work output. In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond.
Must-have: References that speak to your work ethic and history
This is a part-time non-exempt position and will be 18-24 hours a week for 12-to-24 weeks depending upon availability. The position could potentially develop into a full-time role. For full-time employees, Applied CAx offers training, medical, vision, dental, paid holidays, SIMPLE IRA with matching, and a great team to work with.
Important to Note: Must be a US Person able to comply with US Department of State ITAR/EAR requirements for manufacturers in the government sector as a requirement to employment.
Applied CAx seeks multiple perspectives and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to email@example.com