Provide custodial services for Applied Research Laboratories.
- Clean, sweep, mop, dust and scrub tile work and floors, stairways, hallways, restrooms, offices and labs.
- Wax and polish floors.
- Cleaning up after lab events.
- Other related functions as assigned.
- Six months of experience in custodial maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, maintain a professional demeanor, work as a team member and effectively communicate with diverse groups of clients.
- Able to accept supervision.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
US Citizen. Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information at the level appropriate to the project requirements of the position. Equivalent combination of relevant education and experience may be substituted as appropriate.
An agency designated by the federal government handles the investigation as to the requirement for eligibility for access to classified information. Factors considered during this investigation include but are not limited to allegiance to the United States, foreign influence, foreign preference, criminal conduct, security violations, drug involvement, the likelihood of continuation of such conduct, etc.
Please mark “yes” on the application question that asks if additional materials are required. Failure to attach all additional materials listed below may result in a delay in application processing.