Art-focused brand licensing agency is seeking a creative, fashion and brand savvy office support associate to assist our team in all aspects of product development and office operations. Interest and experience in product development and Adobe Creative Suite — and a passion for art, fashion and brand collaborations — are big plusses.
• Assisting Global Licensing Director in management of product development cycle from initial concept to market, including reviewing designs and pre-production samples, liaising with licensees to provide written and visual feedback on submissions, and photographing, organizing, packing and shipping samples. Ability to offer creative design suggestions and create mock-ups a plus
• Tracking and monitoring project progress and providing status reports
• Organizing image and marketing archives and editing image files in Photoshop and Illustrator
• Maintaining lightbox and licensee/contact database
• Requesting and analyzing licensee royalty reports
• Assisting office team in all aspects of the business as necessary
• Performing general office duties (answering phones, handling correspondence, packages, shipping, document management, filing, etc)
• Self-starter with ability to solve problems creatively, work on independent projects, as well as collaboratively with a team
• Excellent interpersonal skills: telephone and email etiquette, e-mail letter writing and follow-up skills required
• Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational, time management, communication and visual skills
To apply please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include “Product Development Associate” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.