POSITION PURPOSE / SUMMARY STATEMENT (defines the major functions/purpose of the position):
The Team Player is to deliver a great client experience through assessing needs, product education and engaging communication to provide a personalized shopping environment.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES (include titles of positions directly reporting to this position):
- This position does not supervisory responsibilities
- Interacts with all levels throughout organization including employees and outside vendors
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND FUNCTIONS (List 5-12 duties and responsibilities; identify if they are ‘Essential’ or ‘Marginal’ and the % of time spent doing each – % of time must add up to 100%)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet customers to assess customer needs and provide an exceptional shopping experience.
- Describe footwear and apparel technology to ensure customers are making informed decisions for their purchase.
- Recommend, select, and help locate merchandise based on customer needs.
- Maintain knowledge of sales, promotions, and policies regarding purchases and exchanges or returns.
- Demonstrate the features and benefits of footwear and apparel to maximize sales goals.
- Watch for and recognize security risks as well as know how to prevent or handle security situations.
- Maintain store appearance by straightening, sizing, and refolding merchandise to create exceptional shopping experience.
- Support with the processing of shipment of merchandise by sensoring, repricing, and filling the sales floor with product to sell to customers.