Work directly with the hard charging, experienced ATLAS Deal Team on creative commercial real estate investment projects, focusing on research and business development. Get real world experience in the acquisition, development/investment and asset management of commercial real estate.
Excellent prospecting skills are a must, along with the ability to self start, take direction and be intuitive. The ideal candidate has outstanding interpersonal skills, is highly professional, and has already established strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a deep familiarization with technology and the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
· Relentlessly making phone calls to property owners following an ATLAS script, identifying properties for potential acquisitions
· Organizing and maintaining a database of properties, property owners, and property specifics
· Uploading and organizing various data, comps, properties, contacts, etc. into ATLAS databases
· Conducting property and market research for given areas – ie., who owns what, how much land and density, pipeline, sales and comparables.
· Performing very basic underwriting on multiple deals at any given time.
· Completing research to verify assumptions.
· Drafting basic investment deal summaries for internal and external review
· Conducting company, industry and property due diligence
· Work underneath the Deal Team to assist in crafting unique strategies to add value through commercial real estate and generate Alpha.
Desired Skills and Experience
· 1-3 years of outside, b2b sales but not imperative
· Bachelor’s degree ideal or undergraduate student
· Technologically Savvy
· High level of comfort with Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrated writing skills.
· Familiarity with CoStar preferred
· High level of comfort making unsolicited phone calls to property owners
· Exceptional prospecting, presentation and conceptual selling skills.
· Experience calling on the commercial real estate industry a plus.
· Hunter mentality with the skillset to manage, maintain and consistently develop new leads.
· Past experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM system