About this Job
Work directly with the ATLAS Team on creative commercial real estate investment projects, focusing on marketing and business development. Get real world experience marketing for a commercial real estate investment/development firm assisting with social media, website updates, promotional emails, and communication to investors.
Excellent marketing/communication skills are a must, along with the ability to strategically promote the company and its various properties, recent closings and investment offerings. The ideal candidate has outstanding technological skills, is highly professional, and has already established strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a very deep familiarization with technology and programs such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, Excel, MailChimp, PDF, Instagram and LinkedIn.
Marketing Intern Job Responsibilities
· Support marketing campaign planning and execution
· Create a cadence for posting on Instagram and LinkedIn for promotional purposes as well as ATLAS announcements such as acquisitions, sales, new projects and any other relevant material
· Develop a larger outreach on social media through strategic marketing and promotions to achieve a larger following and interaction with the audience
· Utilize Search Engine Optimization in order to promote the ATLAS website and articles/announcements about ATLAS
· Manage a database for promotional emails and investment offerings based on different categories of audience/recipients
· Maintain and update the ATLAS website
· Organize and send promotional emails advertising recent acquisitions, projects, closings, investment offerings, etc.
· Coordinate with outside Public Relations firms and consultants for ATLAS press releases and official announcements
· Develop an overall larger presence for the company via social media and campaigns to reach as many brokers, consultants, and investors as possible
Desired Skills and Experience
· 1-3 years of outside, business marketing experience
· Bachelor’s degree ideal or undergraduate student in marketing, business, or related field
· Extremely Technologically Savvy
· High level of comfort with Microsoft Office Suite and demonstrated writing skills.
· Familiarity with Instagram, LinkedIn, Squarespace, MailChimp
· Ability to help create and design an overall marketing strategy for the company.
· Exceptional writing and communication skills.
· Creative ideas for social media posts and campaigns.
· Manage, maintain and develop a list of recipients for promotional emails.
· Past experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM system