- Duties will include: operating main concession stand, kiosks, and hospitality areas.
- Supervise and train concession employees, up to 35 employees
- Oversee coordination, logistics, setup, and take down of main concession stand, kiosks, and hospitality areas.
- Assist with team and intern meals.
- Assist with managing and scheduling of employees.
- Assist with food/beverage orders and preparation, on average for 500 people up to 1200 people.
- Maintain inventory and ordering.
- Manage and operate point of sale system.
- Assist with menu development and advertising.
- Oversee cleanliness of main concession stand, kiosks, and hospitality areas.
General Internship Information:
- Internship will run from mid-May to mid-August 2022
- Preference given to current college students pursuing internship for academic credit
- Attendance required at all 32 Big Sticks home games and special events, including team and community events, as needed
- Additional office hours will be required during week days as needed
- Required to maintain challenging schedule, up to 80+ hours per week at times during homestands
- All interns will be required to help out in all areas of team operations as needed including but not limited to taking out trash and cleaning