If the ability to create your own workweek schedule is a key component when evaluating new job opportunities, our part-time merchandising position could be a great option for you.
Have you ever tested out a phone, speakers, printer, TV or gaming system prior to purchasing? Our retail merchandisers travel between local retail locations keeping consumer electronics devices and displays operational so that customers can interact with home electronic products.
Your natural ability to troubleshoot, install and maintain personal electronic devices as well as your desire to see the latest products that are hitting the retail shelves could make a great match for our part-time opportunity.
You will develop in-store relationships, work independently with occasional team partnerships, and would also utilize basic hand tools. Your organization and attention to detail are key attributes that allow you to be the eyes and ears of what is happening with a brand’s products and displays at the retail level.
- Previous Merchandising or Retail experience preferred but not required
- Technically inclined
- Administrative capabilities
- Strong communication skills
- An Android or Apple mobile device for uploading photos and data upon completion of your assignments
- Flexible availability Monday – Friday with the ability to work early morning to midday and occasional weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license and provide proof of motor vehicle insurance
- Must have the ability to drive on behalf of the Company, in compliance with Company guidelines; and can travel within a designated market
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk and/or hear, and drive
- Regularly lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Climb a ladder more than 10ft. tall
- Occasionally travel via flight or other modes of transportation
BDS Connected Solutions, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development, and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDS is an award-winning sales and marketing solutions provider. Built on 35 years of experience, we offer a custom mix of Digital, Experiential, Advocacy, and Display solutions that create unforgettable experiences everywhere. BDS is headquartered in Irvine, California with regional offices in Chicago, Illinois; New York City, New York; and Columbus, Ohio. Whether you’re looking for a great work environment, flexible roles, work-life balance, the chance to learn new skills, or growth opportunities, we have a variety of positions that work for you. Power your career by joining our award-winning team today! BDS Connected Solutions, LLC. is a division of BDS Solutions Group, LLC. For more information, visit www.BDSmktg.com