Bear Institute Inc– Customer Support Assistant
Position title: Customer Support Assistant
Period: Starting from December or January 2022
Location: San Jose
Venture-backed Edutech startup, Bear Institute is the No. 1 Online Global Kids’ Online Education Platform.
Built by a Silicon Valley CEO to foster a positive, meaningful education platform experience for their own child, Bear Institute is a unique, membership only club that offers participants access to a a variety of course experiences that can support their path towards high education and Ivy League Universities. From language support to intense debate for middle grades, all courses are built on a passion for reading and a culture of learning as an active, rather than passive experience. Using the 4 Cs (Communication, Collaboration, Curiosity, and Creativity), Bear Institute helps all participants increase their academic rigor, find joy in reading, and have fun learning.
Bear Institute is looking for bright, motivated, detail-oriented individuals to deliver exceptional service to our client whilst working towards meeting performance targets and standards.
- Manage Deadlines for each departments (Customer Support, Marketing, Class Quality)
- Establish and maintain rapport with customers by buildings a sense of trust and making them feel unique and valued
- Assist with standard administrative tasks.
- Outreach calls and emails to current customers
- Outreach calls and emails to potential customers
- Assist class quality assurance department
- Data entry and data collection
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Two years or more of customer support experience, preferably in education
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, leveraging high social awareness and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to adjust to a fast-paced work environment
- Bilingual in Korean (Work Proficiency level) and English
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Final Cut Pro and After Effects
- Edit short-form video projects for social media channels
Bear Institute is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.