The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, Board of Directors, and Executive Team and managing the organization’s office operations, including working remotely with the Beige Cashmere team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
About our CEO Kawser Khan:
Kawser Khan is the Founder & CEO of Beige Cashmere a rapidly growing on demand content production company in multiple markets nationwide. Beige Cashmere is a media tech logistics company that is geared towards emerging as the next “Uber” for content production where anyone, anywhere can book an on demand content shoot anytime. He is a very ambitious and busy executive in need of an Executive Assistant that is extremely focused, fast-paced, detail oriented, and is willing to go the extra mile and grow with both Kawser and Beige Cashmere long term.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Maintain open communications with the each department
- Coordinate all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO’s outreach activities.
- Manage all aspects of organization’s office services.
- Manage information systems operations including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning
- Answer the main phone line and respond to inquiries.
- Process and distribute daily mail.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
- Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to: IT infrastructure; IT support; and cloud-based environments (web-based applications).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff, clients and partners
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
- Excellent judgment is essential.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Problem-solving and decision making.
- Flexible Availability On Call
- Approximately 20-30 Hours Per Week