Part-Time ctcLink Project Assistant, M2013
Salary: $18.00 – $20.00 Hourly
Location: Bellevue WA, WA
Job Type: Part Time
Division: Information Technology Services
Job Number: M2013
Job Status: Part-TimeTemporary
This position will work under the ctcLink Project Manager to provide administrative assistance, monitor employee training, and provide gap analysis of employee training materials. Duties may include:
• Schedule meetings and events
• Create/maintain distribution lists
• Create/maintain Teams groups and channels
• Plan communications schedule
• Assist with developing web content
• Gather/assemble information from various sources
• Maintain video library
• Analyze survey results and create presentations
• Perform other duties as assigned
This is a part-time, temporary hourly position, maximum 16 hours per week (Monday – Friday). This position is not eligible for benefits.
ABOUT THE COLLEGE
Bellevue College is a diverse student-centered, comprehensive and innovative college, committed to teaching excellence that advances the life-long educational development of its students while strengthening the economic, social and cultural life of its diverse community. Bellevue College is located just 10 miles east of Seattle where we serve a student population of over 44% students of color and over 1,100 international students. The college promotes student success by providing high-quality, flexible, accessible educational programs and services; advancing pluralism, inclusion and global awareness; and acting as a catalyst and collaborator for a vibrant region.
We strive to create a vibrant and inclusive campus community that supports a diverse student body, faculty and staff. As an essential part of our http://www.bellevuecollege.edu/futurevision/core-themes/, diversity, equity and pluralism are promoted and fostered in all aspects of college life. By enriching student life through leadership opportunities, personal learning and cultural experiences, we are committed to building an inclusive and diverse campus community that fosters creativity, innovation and student success.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and organization
• Effective, organized communication and presentation skills
• Experience working in a collaborative environment with diverse employees and student/customer groups
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage projects
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative
• Ability to contribute to an environment that embraces diversity and uses diverse perspectives to enhance the attainment of organizational goals
• Ability to communicate effectively with diverse populations and to facilitate an equitable work environment
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
Applications received by 02/25/2021 will be given full consideration. Applications received after that date may be considered until the position is filled.
Prior to a new hire, a background check will be conducted. Information from the background check will not necessarily preclude employment, but will be considered in determining the applicant’s suitability and competence to perform in the position.
How to Apply:
Click on the word Apply at the top right corner of the job announcement.
Individuals interested in this position are encouraged to apply. Your application must include a complete online application and all of the required documents below to be considered complete:
• Complete an online application
• Attach a Resume
• Attach a Cover Letter
To apply, visit https://apptrkr.com/2158754
Bellevue College is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal opportunity and nondiscrimination to applicants and employees without regard to race or ethnicity; creed; color; national origin; sex; marital status; sexual orientation; age; religion; genetic information; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; or whether a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. Please see policy 4100 at www.bellevuecollege.edu/policies/. Applicants with disabilities who require assistance with the recruitment process may contact email@example.com or 425-564-2271. The following people have been designated to handle inquiries regarding non-discrimination policies: Title IX Coordinator, 425-564- 2641, Office C227, and EEOC/504 Compliance Officer, 425-564- 2178, Office R130.
Copyright ©2017 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.