Represents the hotel to the guest throughout all stages of the guest’s stay by working
with all hotel personnel to ensure every guest experiences superior customer care. Responsibilities
include registering guests, assigning rooms, accommodating special requests, and ensuring the guests have a pleasant stay and smooth checkout.
· Maintains an inventory of vacancies, reservations and room assignments.
· Possesses a working knowledge of the reservations department. Takes same day reservations
and future reservations when necessary. Knows cancellation procedures.
· Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates.
· Registers arriving guests and assigns rooms.
· Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying housekeeping
of all check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins, special requests, and part-day rooms.
· Coordinates guest room maintenance work with the engineering and maintenance division.
· Uses persuasive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
· Knows daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel.
· Reports any unusual occurrences or requests to the manager or assistant manager.
· Manages and resolves all guest complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
· Processes guest check-outs and handles monetary transactions.
· Maintains customers’ privacy.
· Maintains a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Previous hotel-related experience preferred.
· Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff, and management in a professional manner.
· Knowledge of surrounding areas and local events.
· Ability to understand and adhere to proper credit, check cashing, and cash handling policies and
procedures. Able to properly secure guest information.
· Ability to learn safety, emergency, and accident prevention policies and procedures.
· Skilled in the use of front office equipment.
· Knowledge of proper telephone etiquette.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Perks of the Job:
• Best Western hotel discounts (Available at 4,200 hotel locations)(Typically 50% off)
• Performance Based Bonus
• Flexible Schedule
About Best Western Premier Peppertree at Bend
Best Western Premier hotels set a higher standard. A refined atmosphere, first-rate amenities, superior accommodations, and service for guests looking for a cut above.
Travelers will enjoy modern features and amenities throughout the hotel which may include a fitness center, well-equipped business center, on-site dining, cocktail bar, and comfortable gathering spaces around the hotel.
Spacious, upscale guest rooms welcome you with detailed finishes, premium linens, and convenient amenities such as a mini-refrigerator and coffee maker. Each detail is designed to make your stay more comfortable.