• Supporting recruitment functions to further the organizational commitment to aligning employers with talent from the disability community. Recruiting, screening, and interviewing applicants for professional level positions.
• Promotion of Bender Consulting Services to universities, community resources and state agencies.
• Marketing the benefits of working for Bender Consulting Services, both personally and professionally to candidates, educational institutions, community resources, and state agencies via the phone.
• Assisting in applicant recruitment workflow tasks, including ensuring that all pre-hire documentation has been completed by the applicant.
• Documenting all applicant information using electronic recruitment resource tools.
• Assisting in digital marketing campaigns, including managing social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Snapshot).
• Suggesting and assisting with content creation, editing, and development for visual, audio and video platforms.
• Performing additional projects and tasks as needed and assigned.
• Manage marketing schedule and calendar for multiple products, services, and missions.
• Accepting applicants with experience or training in business, human relations, marketing, or related discipline.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong customer service skills with the ability to build relationships.
• Well organized and able to multi-task and work effectively in a multi-cultural team environment.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite and exposure to social media tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube.
• The successful candidate must be aligned with the goals and mission of our company, to promote the competitive employment of people with disabilities.
• Must be able to work at least 15 hours per week