• Areas presented and explored within Internship: Demand and Enterprise Architecture; Global Data, Analytics and Governance; Enterprise Program Management; Integrated Delivery and Sustainment; Global Digital Strategy; and Security & Risk Management.
• Collaborate in pods of 2-5 interns to define a project, and project plan that will include milestones and deliverables for the team. This will be accomplished by leveraging available technologies that will allow you to solve real business situations.
• At the end of the IT summer internship program, the intern class will present their project to the IT organization and IT Senior Leadership Team for a comprehensive wrap-up. And this is only the beginning!
• Candidate must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university, pursuing a Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related analytical field, graduating in December 2022 or later.
• Minimum of 3.0 GPA (cumulative).
• Analytical thinking /problem solving skills.
• Ability to influence and actively collaborate with others, set goals and meet deadlines, and to think creatively and innovatively.
• Strong computer skills in MS Office (Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated, enthusiastic, positive attitude and an owner’s mindset.
• Leadership and interpersonal skills.
• Experience with scripting (Python, PowerShell, etc.).
• Basic knowledge and/or experience in any of the following; Java, .Net, SQL Servers, UNIX/Linux, Perimeter Security Systems
• Basic understanding of security vulnerabilities .
• Basic understanding of information security frameworks (NIST, COBIT, ISO).
• Strong technical knowledge of software development methodologies, standards and coding best practices, as well as web development and/or enterprise databases, a plus.
• Basic knowledge and/or experience in any of the following; Java, .Net, HTML, CSS, SQL Servers, My SQL, SAP, Android Studio, Swift, Window Server, and/or UNIX/Linux, a plus.
Send resume and cover letter directly to, Hanna Vojtush, at email@example.com. All applications must be in no later than September 3, 2021.