- Assist with the operations in the development and enhancement of manufacturing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Standard Operating Conditions (SOCs).
- Participate in continuous improvement projects and drive results to change processes/documentation.
- Perform operations-related data entry and create reports on key performance indicators. Conduct presentations for regular employee communications.
- Work alongside Plant Leadership, Operations Supervisors, Operations Specialists, and frontline associates to complete day-to-day tasks.
- Complete special projects or assignments to support the plant, while following Safety Procedures.
- Enrolled in bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university, graduating December 2022 or later.
- Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Engineering majors are highly preferred, but other related majors may also be acceptable.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (cumulative).
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills, and an owner’s mindset.
- Demonstrated leadership experience through school activities or work experience preferred.
- Ability to work on a team as well as the ability to work autonomously.
- Natural curiosity and ability to handle complexity.
- Ability to multitask.
Send resume and cover letter directly to, Hanna Vojtush, at email@example.com. All applications must be in no later than September 3, 2021.