- Compile and analyze company and customer logistics data to drive results.
- Gain exposure into Tableau and building out data visualizations.
- Manage components of projects that involve optimizing the logistics network and work cross-functionally.
- Recommend and influence decisions based upon analytical findings and insights.
- Track and report key performance indicators against established metrics to determine overall cost savings within logistics while leveraging dashboards created throughout the summer.
- Enrolled in bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university, graduating December 2022 or later.
- Supply Chain Management, Operations Management or Engineering majors are highly preferred, but other related majors may also be acceptable.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale (cumulative).
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, problem solving skills, and an owner’s mindset.
- Demonstrated leadership experience through school activities or work experience preferred.
- Ability to work on a team as well as the ability to work autonomously.
- Natural curiosity and ability to handle complexity.
- Ability to multitask.
Send resume and cover letter directly to, Hanna Vojtush, at email@example.com. All applications must be in no later than September 3, 2021.