Bennet for Colorado Spring Campaign Internship
U.S. Senator Michael Bennet (D-CO) is running for re-election in 2022. His campaign is seeking enthusiastic and committed interns to join our finance team starting in January 2021. This internship is remote, with an option for in-person for Denver-based applicants.
Job Functions & Expectations:
● Commitment of 10-20 hours per week (flexible schedule but must be completed during normal business hours)
● Assist with preparation, management, and follow-up for finance and political events
● Donor data entry and management
● Research projects
● Other assigned tasks
● Enthusiastic support of Senator Bennet and Democratic Party values
● Interest in politics and campaigns
● Professional attitude and strong work ethic
● Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft word, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Drive
● Access to a consistent internet connection, computer, and phone
● Commitment to creating an inclusive, fun, and positive campaign culture
● Organizational and detail-oriented skill-set
Not required but a plus:
● Colorado ties
● Prior campaign or advocacy experience
● Interns will be paid at the rate of $15 / hour
Interested candidates should send their resume and a brief statement (less than 300 words) explaining their interest in the campaign and why they are a strong candidate for the role to David Ramon Ortiz [He/Him] at Resumes@MichaelBennet.com with the subject line “Spring Internship Application – Name.” Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Bennet for Colorado is an equal opportunity employer.