We are looking for Software Engineering Summer Interns to join our growing Engineering team and make an impact alongside a collaborative team that’s transforming the homeownership industry.
What to expect during your 10 week internship:
- You’ll have a direct impact on how Better is redefining the traditional mortgage industry. We’re putting the customer first and using technology to rebuild the homeownership process from the ground up.
- You will work on a specific project critical to Better’s needs. We love when our engineers are versatile, display leadership qualities and are enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology in the mortgage industry forward.
- You’ll work in a collaborative team, be mentored by top engineers in the industry and see your work go live quickly.
- Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, or Master’s in Computer Science, or a related technical discipline with at least one remaining semester of school left after completion of the internship
- Excited to work in a fast paced, high growth startup environment
- A commitment to writing understandable, maintainable, and reusable software
- A desire to deliver and a strong sense of accountability for your work
- Experience programming in a modern language such as Python, Scala, Java, Node.js, Go
Applications close October 15, 2021. Applications are reviewed and interviews are scheduled on a rolling basis, so apply early!