Our expanding and award-winning firm has an immediate opening for a case manager who is driven and ready to impact the lives of their clients who have suffered a serious or catastrophic injury. If you’re motivated by making a difference in your client’s life and getting them the settlement they deserve, then Beverly Law is the place for you! Someone who prides themselves on zealously operating on behalf of the clients best interests and providing genuine support for those who need our help will find themselves in the perfect working environment among our team of close knit attorneys and staff.
For over a decade, we at Beverly Law have prided ourselves on outstanding and unwavering customer service to our clients and help you achieve the best results by backing you with a strong team of paralegal and secretarial support agents.
Don’t forget to bring your negotiation skills and experiences!
Not only can you dramatically improve the lives of your clients, but you can improve your skills and career aspirations as well! Michael Shemtoub, CEO and head attorney of the firm, is ranked in the top 1% of lawyers in the United States. Top 1%! The experience and expertise he brings to the office is unmatched and prides himself on the ongoing education of the team and staff!
Do not be afraid to succeed and passionately crush goals in the office or go above and beyond on a case because that’s the Beverly way!
Case Manager Responsibilities
- Developing case strategy and tactics to effectively represent clients
- Communicating consistently with clients
- Managing all aspects of a client’s file
- Work closely with case managers, pre-litigation departments, and lien negotiators
- Experience with depositions and arbitrations *attorneys
- Strong hunger to succeed and grow
- Candidate must be driven, resilient, and persistent
- Passionate about creating legal strategy and a “game plan” to win
- Have strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Consistent and effective communication skills
- Ability to solve problems and handle multiple tasks at once
- Driven to always improve and learn
- Enjoy working in a team environment
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Holidays & Birthdays Off
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance (after probationary period)
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacations and Sick Days
- Quarterly Office & Team Building Events
- Frequent Catered Office Lunches
- Height Adjustable Standing Desks
- Excellent Work/Office Culture and Environment
- Firm Values are Clear and Communicated
- Offices with scenic views
- Highly Competitive/ Above Market Rate