Birkenstock/Bend Shoe Co Sales Associate
Birkenstock/Bend Shoe Co, a retail shoe store located in downtown Bend, is seeking part-time sales staff.
Qualified applicants will:
· Demonstrate exceptional customer service skills and energy for working with the public while maintaining a friendly, positive outlook and help foster this energy and outlook in staff.
· Be a self-starter, showing a strong work ethic and ability to perform well in a fast-paced, dynamic retail environment.
· Be comfortable managing multiple tasks and working with multiple customers on the sales floor at one time.
· Have experience fitting shoes or the desire and ability to master these skills quickly.
· Feel comfortable using a computer-based point of sale system.
· Desire to engage in the community and build the reputation of Birkenstock/Bend Shoe Co as the place to get fit in great shoes.
· Be available to work weekends.
Daily tasks include but are not limited to:
· Greet customers in a timely manner, treating them warmly and with respect, and provide attentive care through the fit process and shopping experience.
· Answer customer questions and solve problems for them to the highest extent possible.
· Perform trips to the bank, restock, clean, organize, take out trash/cardboard, answer phones.
Benefits include sick time, 401k, and employee discount. Pay is dependent upon experience.
Interested applicants can drop off resumes at Birkenstock Bend Shoe Co or email resume and cover letter to Tori Oshel at firstname.lastname@example.org