Tax Advisor – Block Advisors
Joining Block Advisors as a Tax Advisor means you’ll serve clients with diverse tax and business services needs year-round. You’ll have the support of an expert team, dedicated to providing you with advanced tax training you’ll need to be successful.
Winning qualities we’re looking for:
- Problem Solvers
- Better Together
- Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent.
- Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements.
- Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing, and work with technology.
- Increase tax certification and expertise.
A successful Tax Advisor will:
- Provide tax preparation, tax notice support and tax planning year-round.
- Build year-round client relationships.
- Generate business growth, increase client retention, and offer additional products and services.
- Be a driven self-starter while still participating and supporting teammates.
Preferred skills & experience:
- 3+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230 designation)
- Experience completing complex tax returns (individual, trust, entity)
- Sales, Retail and/or marketing experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply!
Apply today using any device at ‘www.hrblock.com/careers’ > Tax Office Jobs
Job Type: Seasonal part-time with ability to work up to 40 hours during tax season.