Join our team at the JPMorgan Chase Child Care Center in Monroe, Louisiana! We’re currently interviewing for Resource Teachers that can work flexible schedules Monday – Friday, between 6:30, am-6:00 pm. Do you think you are a great fit? Apply today!
If you enjoy working with all ages of children, apply to be a Resource Teacher at Bright Horizons! Resource Teachers are often called ‘floaters’ because that’s what they do – they regularly ‘float’ between classrooms. You may spend the morning caring for infants, lunchtime with the toddlers, and the afternoon with a group of preschool artists completing their masterpieces. No two days are the same!
Because the Resource Teacher will work in all classrooms within a center, they must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols, and to keep themselves and others safe and free from illness.
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering your MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits* including 401(k), health insurance, paid time off, and FREE ECE college degrees
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Enhance children’s play with language, materials, and activities, engaging in conversations to expand their learning and extend their thinking
- Assist in planning classroom daily schedules that provide a balance of activities while maintaining flexibility to adjust according to children’s interests
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- 12 months of experience working with children in a professional setting preferred
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- Pass required state and company background checks
Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. Applications are open only to those who meet minimum qualifications.