Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company that offers you more… including the opportunity to earn an ECE college degree for free! Our Houston area programs are hiring for full, part-time, and seasonal roles working with all ages.
Are you a natural teacher or caregiver for young children? If building a love of learning is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you! Teacher, Associate Teacher, and Substitute positions are available working with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers in our daycare/education centers. Individual job requirements are listed below.
.Back-up child care supplements families’ regular child care arrangements. Families can use backup care for a variety of reasons including when their regular provider is on vacation or ill; work schedule changes; or school is closed due to snow.
As our backup centers are designed to meet the changing needs of working families, an individual child may attend one day per month, every day of spring break, or more frequently. Our teachers ensure that regardless of how many days children are in our care, they are welcomed enthusiastically, engage in high-quality curriculum, and have their individual needs met.”
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits* including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Create and implement hands-on activities based on your observations of children’s interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
Full-time and part-time positions are available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration. Applications are open only to those who meet minimum qualifications.
*Benefits may vary dependent upon part-time or full-time status.