We are currently offering a $1000 Hiring Incentive for Full-Time Teachers!
*Eligibility requirements apply*
All candidates hired August 1st-August 31st
Bright Horizons at Barclays Whippany Campus is reopening in early September and we are hiring teachers to join this new team!
What is backup care?
Bright Horizons is the leader in the most important trend in work-site child care – providing solutions that meet emergency child care needs and offer flexible child care arrangements for travel, conferences, school vacations, and inclement weather days. Back-up child care supplements families’ regular child care arrangements. Families can use backup care for a variety of reasons including when their regular provider is on vacation or ill; work schedule changes; or school is closed due to snow.
As a company with a learning culture, you will discover your full potential through state-of-the-art online training, leadership development, and tuition reimbursement, including the opportunity to earn your ECE college degree for FREE! Additionally, our company culture invites you to bring your whole self to work, because it is our unique attributes, perspectives, and backgrounds that make us a stronger team.
What you will do as a Child Care Teacher
- Observe children’s interests and work with co-workers to develop creative ideas for engaging curriculum
- Record and share children’s triumphs and progress with parents, relating that continued safety and attention to their individual basic care needs is a top priority
- Communicate with parents on a daily basis, sharing their children’s latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues, including mobile apps and personal discussions
- Live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements for teachers:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least six months of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred