We are currently offering a $1500 Hiring Incentive for Certified NYS Teachers.
*Eligibility requirements apply*
All candidates hired August 1st-August 31st
$750 paid out after 60 days, $750 paid out after 90 days.
Teachers are everyday heroes! Do work that matters at a company that offers you more… including the opportunity to earn an ECE college degree for free!
Are you a natural teacher or caregiver for young children? If building a love of learning is your passion, then Bright Horizons is the place for you! Teacher positions are available working with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers. Individual job requirements are listed below.
Bright Horizons is committed to creating inclusive environments where everyone has a sense of belonging and the opportunity to contribute in meaningful and impactful ways. Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we invite you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE, including:
- Extensive benefits* including 401(k), health insurance, and paid time off
- Beautiful child care centers with extensive resources and an engaging curriculum designed to align with NAEYC standards
At Bright Horizons you will:
- Create and implement hands-on activities based on your observations of children’s interests and skills
- Document and share the special moments and important milestones of the children in your care
Must meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED
- Pass required state and company background checks
- At least 1-year of experience working with children in a professional setting
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, Associates or Bachelors Degree in ECE is required
- NYS Teaching Certification (B-2, N-6, 1-6, Special Education, or Supervisory & Leadership) or study plan eligible is Preferred