The Growing Together Learning Center at Capitol View and the Growing Together Learning Center at Corporate Campus – located in the heart of Nashville near The Gulch and The Parthenon seek teachers to join their already fabulous teams. We’re hiring teachers to work with all ages and schedules vary. Bright Horizons requires that employees be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 to ensure compliance with enhanced health & safety protocols and to keep staff and others safe and free from illness.
Do your friends and co-workers say that you are a natural teacher or caregiver? Have you been a nanny, camp counselor, volunteered with children, or worked at another preschool or daycare? If you answered yes or are willing to learn, apply today as an Assistant Child Care Teacher at Bright Horizons, an award-winning employer and leader in early childhood education.
What will you do as an Assistant Teacher?
- Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom you will:
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Assist with creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans (yes, we even have a curriculum for infants!)
Child Care Assistant Teachers must meet state and company minimum requirements including:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- Pass required state and company background checks.
- Demonstrated experience working with children.
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE
- Receive comprehensive training in child development. If you have a passion for education we can help you earn your early childhood education certificate or degree for FREE.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day, we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.