Join our Bright Horizons Team! We are now hiring for our Back-Up Care team at our Florham Park location!
What sets our Back-Up Care Centers apart?
- Unique schedule opportunities
- Professional Growth/Career Path
- State-of-the-art Centers
- Ability to support families in their time of need
Bright Horizons is the leader in the most important trend in work-site child care – providing solutions that meet emergency child care needs and offer flexible child care arrangements for travel, conferences, school vacations, and inclement weather days. Back-up child care supplements families’ regular child care arrangements. As our backup centers are designed to meet the changing needs of working families, an individual child may attend one day per month, every day of spring break, or more frequently. Our teachers ensure that regardless of how many days children are in our care, they are welcomed enthusiastically, engage in a high-quality curriculum, and have their individual needs met.
Do your friends and co-workers say that you are a natural teacher or caregiver? Have you been a nanny, camp counselor, volunteered with children, or worked at another preschool? If you answered yes or are willing to learn, apply today as an Assistant Child Care Teacher at Bright Horizons, an award-winning employer and leader in early childhood education.
Do work that matters at a company that offers more!
- Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom you will:
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Document and share with parents the important milestones in a child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Assist with creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans (yes, we even have a curriculum for infants!)
Consistently named one of FORTUNE‘s “100 Best Companies to Work For,” we enable you to take your career to the next level by offering you MORE
- Receive comprehensive training in child development. If you have a passion for education we can help you earn your early childhood education certificate or degree for FREE.
- Enhance your well-being with extensive benefits including 401(k) with a company match, health insurance offerings, employee discounts, and more!
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day, we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children, dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
Child Care Assistant Teachers must meet state and company minimum requirements including:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- Pass required state and company background checks.
- Demonstrated experience working with children.
Full-time and part-time positions are available. Complete your online application today for immediate consideration.