Sales Support Representative Job Description
Broadleaf is a premier supplier of specialty meats. We import and distribute high quality meats to Food Service and Retail Operators. We are committed to delivering to our customers at a high level of standard and consistency. We seek individuals that are highly motivated, dependable, results oriented and operate with a high level of responsibility and integrity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Training and education on procedural and systems requirements will be provided, but the individual will be responsible for the retention and compliance to perform essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
The essential functions include:
- Present, promote and sell meat products and services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform sampling, cost-benefit, and analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through networking both telephonically and visits
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes as defined by Sales Managers
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with feedback on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- 40 hour work week with flexible schedule demands
- Regularly work indoors in a variety of environments
- Alcohol / Drug Free Zone
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATES
- BA/BS degree preferable.
- Compatible work experience
- Industry related certificates
In exchange for your skill and experience, Broadleaf offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical insurance for employee
- Dental insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive work environment
- 5 Sick days
- 10 PTO days