Pioneer / Establish Innovative Solutions
Buro Happold’s Analytics service is a unique data driven and people centered capability that empowers clients to optimize the design and operations of their facilities. We combine the power of interactive data analytics, predictive modelling and real-time optioneering to maximize outcomes such as space utilization, operational efficiency and visitor experience.
With us, your preconceptions will be tested, your resilience built, and your career enriched. This role offers you the opportunity to:
- Influence the design of complex high-profile projects
- Use computational design tools to solve complex inter-connected design problems
- Assisting the design team in achieving our client’s aspirations
- Assist with developing new tools to optimize our work
- Undertake various environmental modeling analyses, including thermal comfort and lighting.
We’ll help you meet your goals, respecting your ideas and fostering your creativity, collaboration and innovation. In return we ask you to bring the following:
- Degree in Architecture or Design
- Coursework in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Experience in programming languages such as Python
- Experience using Rhino, Ansys, STAR-CCM+, OpenFoam beneficial
- Interest in analytics and design
- Relevant internship preferred
- Ability to communicate thoughts and technical ideas in an accessible manner
- Eagerness to learn and work as part of a multidisciplinary team
- At Buro Happold, you’ll work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, contributing to unique and innovative projects that inspire awe, transform communities and help to combat climate change
- Our strength is in our diversity, and you’ll join a team that thrives on openness, respect and collaboration. Your expertise will be recognized, your opinion valued, and your passions supported. You will be challenged, and you’ll also be enabled to deliver your best, boldest and most creative work
- Pioneer ideas and showcase industry-leading consulting expertise to prominent clients and collaborators.
Interested? Intrigued? Inspired?
Please apply online to be considered for this role. We are looking forward to your application!