Same Day Job Offers! Come see us at: 625 Hoffman Ave, Independence, OR, 97351 for immediate interviews and job offers.
Starting pay is $15.30/hour!
Make up to $16.20/hour within the first year.
Make up to $2/hour more for Perfect Attendance.
Make up to $2/hour more with our weekly Production Bonus.
$750 Employee Referral Bonus program.
Quick wage progression in the first year.
Weekly Pay Checks (with overtime $$$)!
Some of the great programs we offer:
- Paid Holidays starting Day 1
- Paid time off after 60 days of employment.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance plans
- Company Paid Short Term Disability
- 401K with Company match to help towards your RETIREMENT Savings
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending accounts
- Cross training and advancement opportunities
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Cell phone discounts
- Discounts on fitness apps and facilities
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Wellness Programs, Resources and Tools
- Cabinet product discounts
- No Experience NEEDED – all on the job training!!
Skip the commute…join our local Cabinetworks Group Team today located in Independence, OR.
Learn more about our company here: https://cabinetworksgroup.com/about
Necesita un nivel básico de inglés, suficiente para poder desempeñar bien los requisitos de la posición.
Come and play a part in building cabinets, working with team members using tools and equipment (drills, nail guns, etc.), and learning more knowledge about the production field!!
We want you to be able to:
- Read production paperwork specifications
- Maintain production and quality standards
- Follow all safety rules and work instructions; Employer provides PPE
- Ability to read a tape measure and use it effectively
- Team player
- Communication skills
- Excellent work ethics
- Willing and able to work overtime as needed
MEDIUM – Exert up to 50 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects. Ability to stand and move body (twisting, pushing, pulling) for most of the day.
NOISE – Exposure to constant or intermittent sounds.
EQUIPMENT USED – Includes air-powered tools (sanders, drills, nail & staple guns) and other power tools (portable sanders, saws, drills, etc.).
Key words: manufacturing, laborer, production, cabinets, wood working, assembly, packaging, shipping, receiving, sprayer, machinery, warehouse, building, tools, operators, machinist, entry level