• Work closely with Manufacturing, Product Development, Architecture, IT, and Security organizations to develop and maintain software for server, database, and desktop applications.
• Development of high quality software utilizing unit test and Test Driven Development methods
• Write software requirements and design specifications.
• Contribute to architecture design and decisions.
• Analyze requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates, and work with the cross-functional team to meet project milestones.
• Develop new manufacturing software for New Product Introduction (NPI).
• Review design, test plan, code, and documentation
• Fix defects in released software
• Provide on-call support to resolve software and Production issues escalated by the Manufacturing group.
• Assist with SQL Database design, support, implementation, and maintenance.
• 4+ years of software development work experience
• Experience in Java and J2EE environment, Spring framework, Eclipse, JUnit, Log4j and Web Services
• Programming experience with JDBC and MSSQL
• Experience with software development lifecycle frameworks including Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, and test driven development.
• Experience with Tomcat application server is desirable.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.