Camp Cedarbrook in the Adirondacks, a Christian girls camp in the Adirondack mountains of New York, is looking for a qualified individual to work as the Kitchen Manager (Head Cook). Our kitchen serves family style for 200 people a week. Responsibilities include all aspects of planning, ordering, and food preparation. Please see our camp website (www.campcedarbrook.org) to learn more about us and apply online or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions. This is a paid position with room and board provided running from June 8 through August 15. Application deadline is 5/2/22.
$500/weekly contract plus room and board
- Must be 19 years or older
- Must have experience in food service
- Must have ServSafe certification or training in similar field
- Must know the New York State Health Department Regulations and ACA requirements
- Must have experience in managing large inventory and budget
- Must have experience in supervising multiple personnel
- Must have emotional and spiritual maturity
- Must agree with statement of Christian conduct, spiritual standard, and statement of faith
Prepare the planned menus, check inventory, order supplies, supervise personnel, complete sanitation procedures, and control all operations of the kitchen. Our kitchen serves family style for 200 people a week. Responsibilities include all aspects of food preparation and general kitchen clean up.